Jeremy Sewall is an award-winning chef and restaurateur based in Boston and two-time James Beard Award nominee. Trained at the Culinary Institute of America, he has cooked in kitchens around the globe, focusing on seasonal ingredients and his New England food heritage. His restaurants Lineage, Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster Bar, and Row 34 have received accolades from New York Times, Esquire, Gourmet and The Boston Globe, among others.
Updates and Events
- Jun 29, 2017 | Oyster Book Wins 2017 People's Choice Cookbook of 2017
- May 17, 2017 | Oyster Book Authors at Nantucket Wine & Food Festival
- Feb 05, 2017 | Oysters: A Celebration in the Raw Authors on Eat Your Words Podcast
- Dec 29, 2016 | Oyster Book Author Profiles on Dirt Blog
- Dec 28, 2016 | Wall Street Journal Tasting Lessons from Oyster Book
- Dec 26, 2016 | Forbes Takes Advice from Oyster Book