Jeremy Sewall is an award-winning chef and restaurateur based in Boston and two-time James Beard Award nominee. Trained at the Culinary Institute of America, he has cooked in kitchens around the globe, focusing on seasonal ingredients and his New England food heritage. His restaurants Lineage, Eastern Standard, Island Creek Oyster Bar, and Row 34 have received accolades from New York Times, Esquire, Gourmet and The Boston Globe, among others.
Updates and Events
- Dec 23, 2016 | Oyster Book in Parade Book Lover's Gift Guide
- Dec 15, 2016 | An Evening with Jeremy Sewall at Brookline Library
- Dec 13, 2016 | Oysters: A Celebration in the Raw Book Signing
- Dec 12, 2016 | Oyster Book on Mic.com's Boyfriend Gift Guide
- Dec 05, 2016 | Oyster Book Author on Boston Public Radio
- Dec 01, 2016 | Oysters: A Celebration in the Raw Book Signing & Shucking Demonstration