Scott Snider is an award-winning natural history filmmaker whose work takes him around the world as an accomplished underwater, long lens, and macro cinematographer. Scott has over 45 major credits for National Geographic, PBS Nature, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, the National Park Service and others. He is the founder of Half Moon Productions, a film and photography studio based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Updates and Events
- Jun 29, 2017 | Oyster Book Wins 2017 People's Choice Cookbook of 2017
- Dec 28, 2016 | Wall Street Journal Tasting Lessons from Oyster Book
- Dec 26, 2016 | Forbes Takes Advice from Oyster Book
- Dec 23, 2016 | Oyster Book in Parade Book Lover's Gift Guide
- Dec 09, 2016 | Oysters: A Celebration in the Raw Book Signing
- Nov 01, 2016 | Oyster Book in the Austin Statesman